Dear æternity Community,
We are very happy to let you all know that — we’re looking to expand, and we need your help!
In our search for our new colleagues and expert professionals to help further develop the advanced æternity blockchain, we decided that the best way to find them — is to look within, to our community.
The æternity Tælent Program is the best means of getting great applicants into the mix and supporting protocol development in hiring the most talented and valuable people — those we would be proud to team up with.
Here at æternity, we trust that referrals from our community are the most effective ways to find innovative, motivated and bright talent. To that end, we would like to extend an offer of a bonus incentive to those members who have successful referrals! Having that in mind:
- We’re looking for referrals from our community members — a community member is considered a person who has an active registration on æ Forum
- Referral awards are issued after a period of four months of having a candidate spend time on a project
- The æternity Tælent Program extends only to those openings that are mentioned in our up-to-date job postings and are marked as being part of the æternity Tælent Program.
Referral rewards depend on the candidate’s level. These are:
- EUR 1000 (in Æ tokens): Junior level applicant. Reward amount depends on the candidate’s engagement on the project → 40h/week=100 % and fewer hours adjusted accordingly.
- EUR 2000 (in Æ tokens): Middle-level applicant. Reward amount depends on the candidate’s engagement on the project → 40h/week=100 % and fewer hours adjusted accordingly.
- EUR 3000 (in Æ tokens): Senior+ level applicant. Reward amount depends on the candidate’s engagement on the project → 40h/week=100 % and fewer hours adjusted accordingly.
For referrals please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details, CV and motivation letter from the referred person along with the name of the position applied for.
Please note the following: While there is no legal claim on the bonus, we do seek to honor our non-binding promises. We will of course need to make the decision into which category the level of expertise of a candidate falls and strive to be fair regarding this. This program exclusively applies to hirings made for the æternity establishment, not by the æternity foundation.
Currently active program roles:
Hope to hear from you soon!