This week we started working on our next release, 0.7.0.
- We began work on our State Channels specification. We expect to have a first draft of the spec open for you to comment on next week.
- We are making significant progress with the AEVM (Æternity Virtual Machine). We are getting close to the point when we will be able to execute bytecode of fairly complex Solidity contracts.
- We are in the processes of switching from sha256 to Blake2 hash function, which will strengthen security of the blockchain.
- We implemented API endpoints for:
A) get balance of an address at a given block.
B) get list of connected nodes/peers.
C) get transactions related to a account.
- We extended the oracle with endpoints for:
A) retrieving list of unanswered oracle queries.
B) retrieving list of known oracles.
- Additionally we made multiple improvements in the persistence layer, Naming Systems, testing, and infrastructure.
Feel free to submit your comments using the dedicated GitHub issues page.
Interested in æternity? Get in touch: